BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM3 T/A Tire
The BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM3 UTV tire has been designed over years of testing through the toughest of real world testing grounds. This tire has a UTV specific tread compound for the ultimate grip in all types of terrain.
- Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture: Designed to boost traction capabilities in mud and soft soil thanks to a notched shoulder design and to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Terrain-Attack Tread Design: Tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
- Mud-Phobic Bars: Created to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
- Linear Flex Zones: Built to allow the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
- UTV-Specific Tread Compound: Grips rock and other slick surfaces.
- Stable Tread Blocks: Help provide foundation in rocky conditions.
- Tough Sidewall Rubber: Helps resist splitting and bruising.
- Thick, Extended Shoulder Rubber: Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone.
- Made to Mud:
Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack Tread Design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars help release compacted mud for continued traction.
- Built to Climb:
Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced UTV-specific tread compounds that help enhance grip on rock and slick surfaces. Stable tread blocks are designed to provide foundation in rocky conditions for comfortable trail navigation. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
- Created to Conquer:
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. Tough sidewall rubber helps resist splitting and bruising, and its Advanced Deflection Design is built to prevent hazards from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- 28X10.00R14 NHS (max load 1,557 lbs. at 44 psi / 910 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 30X10.00R14 NHS (max load 1,760 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,034 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 30X10.00R15 NHS (max load 1,694 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,015 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 32x10.00R14 NHS (max load 2,002 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,172 lbs. at 18 psi)
- 32x10.00R15 NHS (max load 1,936 lbs. at 44 psi / 1,150 lbs. at 18 psi)
All UTV Tires