Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots
Save Additional $10 - Use Discount Code save10 at checkout.
A perfect boot for the modern adventure-touring and dual sport rider. Comfortable and durable on the bike and easy to walk around with while off the bike. The mid-calf design brings the shaft up just high enough to offer ample shin and calf protection via ergonomic TPU plates and to adequately brace the ankle for the biomechanical flexi-blade ankle hinge system. The Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots have the protection you need for recreational off road riding without the bulk or discomfort of aggressive, competition-oriented moto boots.
- Upper constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip (Brown colorway)
- Upper is constructed from PU coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip (Black colorway)
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort
- TPU shin plate and calf plate design offers support and resistance for impacts
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry opening for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection
- Lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
- Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety
- Boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified EN 13634:2010
Dual Sport Boots
Dirt Bike and Motocross Boots
| US Size