A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
• Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.
• Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
• An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestarsﾒ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Alpinestarsﾒ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
• EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
• Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.