Alpinestars Boots Sale - 10% Off - use alpinestars10 at Checkout
The Tech T Trials Boot has been put to the test all over the world. It has become one of the most popular boots and is the choice of living trials legend Toni Bou. This boot delivers the fantastic mobility, sensitivity and dexterity which is a must for trials riders. Extended stretch zones in the front and rear improve ankle flex for an enhanced control over the rear brake. These boots are also built to protect, especially when you have to overcome those increasingly difficult obstacles.
• Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure TPR flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.
• Replaceable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
• CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance,
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.