Alpinestars Supertech M10 Carbon Helmet
Save Additional $25 - Use Discount Code save25 at checkout.
The M10 has been profiled with performance as a priority and with a style that identifies as uniquely Alpinestars. The approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M10 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep-rooted commitment to motocross.
Alpinestars' proprietary A-Head system is an adjustable head frame that allows you to adjust how the helmet sits on the head. Soft EPP foam cushions the bottom lip of the helmet to help avoid collarbone injury in the event of a crash. Emergency removable cheek pads along with a design prepared for the E-Ject helmet removal system make the Alpinestars Supertech S-M10 Carbon Helmet a protective motocross helmet filled to the brim with safety features.
- 3K, high density carbon outer layer that improves strength and efficiency of energy dissipation over the shell.
- Aramid fiber layer which provides critical penetration protection
- The energy absorption performance of the M10 is substantially improved by a four-section construction that allows for specific densities of polymer to be prepared for different zones around the helmet lining.
- Patented A-Head fitting height and angle adjustment system.
- Along with the ERS padding removal, ‘Eject’ allows for emergency removal of the helmet, without putting load on the rider’s spine
- Ventilation is a key feature of the Supertech M10.
- Heat mapping tests have resulted in specifically designed ducting which produces a positive flow into the helmet over and around the rider’s head, improving comfort while riding and reducing the on-set of heat stress in extreme conditions.
- This is a feature extensively tested by Alpinestars rally raid and enduro riders enabling convenient fitting and connection to a hydration system.
- Removable liner cover is washable and features a cool-max fabric interior and anti-bacterial talent yarn for long-lasting freshness and quick-dry performance between riding sessions.
- DOT and ECE approved
- Racing Helmet Bag
Dirt Bike Helmets
||Head Measurement - IN
||Head Measurement - CM
||53 - 54 CM
||55 - 56 CM
||57 - 58 CM
||59 - 60 CM
||61 - 62 CM
||63 - 64 CM