Alpinestars Boots Sale - 10% Off $60 savings - Use alpinestars10 at Checkout
To celebrate the Monster Energy Cup Las Vegas, Nevada, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Battle Born’ Tech 10 boot and gear set. Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold color scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia and Jason Anderson will wear at the cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favorite riders.
The CE certified Tech 10 is an advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. The ‘Battle Born’ blends all of the performance properties of the Tech 10 in an eye-catching black, silver, gold and red colorway derived from the glory days of racing’s illustrious past.
The Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for well over a decade and for summer 2018 the completely redesigned Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further. Perfection through innovation; while maintaining the iconic Tech 10 look, the new boot represents an entirely new approach - improving its ability to give a rider the ultimate in feel, comfort and safety.
The Tech 10’s re-design has been guided by three priorities as the Alpinestars technical footwear development team looked to improve overall functionality, performance and safety, decrease weight and reduce material volume. Maximizing these priorities is the key achievement of the new Tech 10 and the result is an all new boot with a greater range of movement and flexibility while offering better control over the flexion and torsion forces that significantly improve boot performance, giving the rider greater confidence and protection.
Enhanced Functionality, Performance and Safety:
• A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to ‘float’ freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.Anatomical shin and calf-plates.
• The energy dissipating shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
• Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off.
• New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength.
• The Tech 10 chassis combines advanced lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• Foot shell features five different compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
• Foot shell incorporates heel and toe protection that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• One the Tech 10’s defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
• Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
• Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DCHP) features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.