To celebrate theMonster Energy Cup Las Vegas, Nevada, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Battle Born’ Tech 10 boot and gear set. Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold color scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia and Jason Anderson will wear at the cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favorite riders.
A multi-material, durable glove optimized for tough terrains, the Racefend Glove incorporates a stretch textile upper, TPR inserts on the knuckle and wrist, plus synthetic suede palm reinforcements for excellent levels of comfort, grip and performance.
• Stretch top hand with strategically positioned Neoprene for comfort and fit.
• Single-piece suede palm offers excellent grip and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Clarino reinforcements on thumb and landing zone for durability and comfort.
• Localized perforation for strategic ventilation and focused airflow.
• TPR inserts on knuckles and wrist strap for additional abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop grip and TPR wrist adjustment for secure, customized fit.
• Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control.
• Stretch textile finger sidewalls for freedom of movement.
• Innovative stretch inserts in adductor (palm and thumb) for improved hand movement and lever control.